"We support the learning in our school."
How we were chosen
We had to write a letter suggesting why we should be chosen to be a Learning Ambassador. Then Mrs Cullum and Ms Collier had a chat and made their decision on the 14 lucky people!
What have we done so far?
- We have set up a homework club which we run twice a week in the library.
- We have weekly meetings.
- We are looking at spelling across the school and how to improve the teaching and learning of spelling.
- We have led assemblies such as The 40 Acts of Kindness.
- We have taken part in Learning Walks.
- We have created checklists for what good learning looks like.
What do we plan to do in the future?
- Some Learning Ambassadors will be visiting Manor Field next term to talk about what it is like to be a pupil at St. Marys.
- More learning assemblies.
- Set up a Peer Mediation group for solving playground and friendship problems.
- Redesign the interior of the Chill Out room.